Sign in to follow this  
Primal Pkz

24/7 live stream of Runewild Pking, FP, Skilling

Id like to welcome everyone on over to a youtube channel I set up to live stream my account just about 24/7 or as much as I humanly can. Of course their will be times you may find me standing still in-game for hours without doing anything. I maybe asleep, gone or doing something else! This is so people can watch me progress on the server while having a responsive and interactive live stream they can be apart of!! This is raw non edited gameplay that some people may enjoy watching versus. the traditonal cooked up and cherry picked content :)

If you stop by my livestream say hi :) if im not around just check back and ill be back at some point :)

I will try to keep the livestream going for aslong as I can, It could be three days, or It could be a whole month or more, Tune in and find out!
*I will keep some LoFi, And other type of background beats on so that if im not on stream and people want to listen to some music*

Thank you! Lets see how long I can keep the stream up, I just had realised that the stream automatically cuts every 12 hours on youtube, but thats okay ill sttill leave it open 24/7

cheers!

Update: Sold everything in the bank to get infernal cape shortly after achieving about 1.5b in loot keys looted 

lkQJTAl.png

HQNgyLE.png

currently grinding some pvm to get ags and claws back so i can pk again for a bit today :)

MV36HSl.png

stream has been live for nearly 48 hours! lets make it 98 hours or longer!

vk5uA85.png