Sign in to follow this  
Panda Lord

Staff Application

• What's your in-game username? - Panda Lord
  • What is your timezone? - Pacific Time UTC
  • What is your playtime? - 3 days 3 hours and 13 days 14 hours on my main
  • Tell us a little about your gaming history. - I started playing Runescape in 2007 and I have had a very fun and interesting journey on Runescape and RSPS since then, I am a very high ranked gamer since I start playing video games about 15 years ago , I am a skilled player in Runescape, many RSPS, Anime Games such as Naruto, Dragon Ball  Z, League of Legends, Call of Duty, Minecraft and Tekken and many other games in my history of gaming. 
  • Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? - I always wanted to become a mod on rsps, I wish to become very active on forums and even more often in-game. I wish to be a staff member in Runewild to be a very helpful player.
  • Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here: I am a very active player on in-game Runewild since I joined 1 year ago, Panda Lord is my new account I started about 2 months ago. I am very excited to possibly become a staff member and I wish to be a very helpful player. I think if you accept my application to become a staff member you will not regret it. 
Edited by Panda Lord