C T

Client

Hi,

I'm fairly new here and I'm enjoying the server. My only suggestion would be a better client. Using RuneLite with the sever would be amazing - Draw distance, remembering the client size when its closed, loot tracking etc.

:)

Alot if plugins from runelite had been added and david add every now and they new plugin and what not just have patience mate eventually everything will be there :)

private servers dont need runelite as a client, its not runescape where we need 200 plugins to help us with something. theres already alot of stuff the owner has added into the game u just gotta browse through the settings

12 hours ago, Killah said:

private servers dont need runelite as a client, its not runescape where we need 200 plugins to help us with something. theres already alot of stuff the owner has added into the game u just gotta browse through the settings

They don't need them. But with alot of the competition having it I don't think it's a ridiculous suggestion. 

Yes I'm not suggesting a client filled with plugins. Just a simple client that has a bigger draw distance, a loot tracker and that remembers the size when closed. Having to re-size it all the time when opening is tedious :ph34r:

13 hours ago, Killah said:

Agree mano

26 minutes ago, C T said:

Yes I'm not suggesting a client filled with plugins. Just a simple client that has a bigger draw distance, a loot tracker and that remembers the size when closed. Having to re-size it all the time when opening is tedious :ph34r:

Just ”inbuilt” like most of the plugins is i feel u

On 6/25/2023 at 4:33 AM, C T said:

Hi,

I'm fairly new here and I'm enjoying the server. My only suggestion would be a better client. Using RuneLite with the sever would be amazing - Draw distance, remembering the client size when its closed, loot tracking etc.

:)

i really like your idea, i have something similar i suggested. which is the feature on runelites plugin, "menu entry swapper's Custom Shift Click" for our inventory's. to help skillers and anyone really throughout their journey. check out my post! @ ::topic 8091