Sign in to follow this  
kegan

corp 4 nerf

Recently corp was buffed where he hits with 60-70% dmg through pray mage.  this is way too much of a buff for corp as now he hits constant 40s with mage through full arma and 150 mage def.  it took me and 3 other people with arma+slay helm or void and all of us had tbows and it still almost took me 9 brews to kill it.  in osrs you can solo it there should be a mechanic so you can solo on here as well.  if not that boss is mostly dead content.

any suggestions on a way to balance this?  make pray mage block 75%?  should b like 3 kill trips max.  or maybe add a weapons spec that lowers mage accuracy, but then we get into the problem that we cant spam it so it is useless.

or just make it like osrs where tbows dont hit on it and you have pray mage block 100% but u have to pray flick

Edited by kegan

I agree on this however I would like to point out in order to solo it on osrs you need to spec it down with bgs/dwh/and Arclight for over an hour, or suicide supplies. You can not just go in and kill it with one invent.

6 hours ago, i pk 4 love said:

I agree on this however I would like to point out in order to solo it on osrs you need to spec it down with bgs/dwh/and Arclight for over an hour, or suicide supplies. You can not just go in and kill it with one invent.

on osrs it takes under 18 minutes to solo including speccing it down.  its 3 kills per an hour.  but that is also osrs where 99s take 300 hours and drop rates and 3x ours.   was faux's streams on twitch he has 1k corp kills on a hcim and does them in under 18 minutes with afk time in there.

2 minutes ago, kegan said:

on osrs it takes under 18 minutes to solo including speccing it down.  its 3 kills per an hour.  but that is also osrs where 99s take 300 hours and drop rates and 3x ours.   was faux's streams on twitch he has 1k corp kills on a hcim and does them in under 18 minutes with afk time in there.

Well have you guys considered specing it down with dwh/bgs then trying the kills?

19 minutes ago, i pk 4 love said:

Well have you guys considered specing it down with dwh/bgs then trying the kills?

yes....  but u can only spec it once per 3 minutes.  also doesnt affect how often tbow hits as it hits almost every hit.  the problem lies in the fast that every 3 ticks you get 45'd through pray mage.  assuming u have never done corp on here since the update

Edited by kegan

I agree this is a server where kills on this boss should not be AS difficult as on OSRS. However it's finding that balance, hopefully, David sees this and adjustments are made.

It's better it was made too difficult, rather than too easy though, as long as changes are supported for and then carried through with.

On 6/7/2018 at 11:32 AM, Wtf Dennis said:

Jadakiss is prob like David pleaseee don't nerf corp

pays ransom to not nerf corp so no more elys come into game.