Sign in to follow this  
kegan

Spam rag prevention

I have noticed this is a big problem.  players will come in welf and rag you at wildy bosses and when you kill them they just return nonstop.  this makes slaying impossible and you do not even get wildy points from them due to the 5 minute cd on the kill.  this promotes a toxic community as they can prevent you from progressing while you don't even benefit from killing them and they lose nothing.  

Suggestion:  once you kill a player or a player kills you, you two can not attack eachother till the cooldown is over.  this would completely prevent this problem and make it more fair.  atleast now you could get 2-3 kills before you get ragged again.

On 6/7/2018 at 11:25 AM, Wtf Dennis said:

The only problem with that is it prevents people who want to fight repeatedly from doing so.  Maybe a toggle option for it.

::Rag it is xD

Awful idea,  a cooldown timer for teleporting to locations in deepwild i'd could get behind but this is just madness.

Not to hate or anything but don't be such a pussy if you don't wanna get attacked don't go in the wild.

little pro tip: just fight back i'm sure they too will get bored of it.

14 hours ago, Mahone said:

Otherwise make the ::blacklist to work everywhere in wild

That would be awful ? one would just blacklist an entire team, clans would serve no purpose in the game ? 

30 minutes ago, elmo said:

That would be awful ? one would just blacklist an entire team, clans would serve no purpose in the game ? 

30 minutes ago, elmo said:

its a pking server not pvm server reeeetard   hellloooooo

1 hour ago, pakisolder said:

its a pking server not pvm server reeeetard   hellloooooo

l0l +1

1 hour ago, Mahone said:

Might wanna lower the ammounts that you can have blocklisted.

Still a bad idea, blacklisting will always get abused I don't mind it in Edgeville because pjingers and raggers can be annoying if you are risk fighting and what not. But to make a blacklist because pvmers die at wildy bosses is completely insane we might as well make the wildy bosses not spawn in the wilderness then. Wildy bosses are there to increase the activity in the wilderness and to create hotspot for pkers. For player to be able to blacklist certain pkers that often pk in those areas makes no sense and completely defeats the purpose of wildy bosses to begin with.

2 hours ago, elmo said:

Still a bad idea, blacklisting will always get abused I don't mind it in Edgeville because pjingers and raggers can be annoying if you are risk fighting and what not. But to make a blacklist because pvmers die at wildy bosses is completely insane we might as well make the wildy bosses not spawn in the wilderness then. Wildy bosses are there to increase the activity in the wilderness and to create hotspot for pkers. For player to be able to blacklist certain pkers that often pk in those areas makes no sense and completely defeats the purpose of wildy bosses to begin with.

lets  bl all pkers and lets start pvming and skilling  im down ;D