Sign in to follow this  
Lesion

Chaos Elemental

Hi, i'm Lesion! I started playing a few dags ago and I started doing wildy bosses. One thing that I noticed and which really annoyed me was Chaos Elemental.

In the current state on RuneWild, Chaos Elemental has two attack styles:

Red ball  (Teleports you away from it)
- Green ball (Disarms your weapon, armour or both.)

Now this is all fair, the disarming could be easily prevented through bringing just brews and restores so it can't take off your gear. But it's missing one attack style. In Oldschool Runescape the Chaos Elemental has a ''Primary attack'' as shown in the attached link to the picture below.

Chaos Elemental attack styles

I really hope and of course recommend this will be implemented into the game, here are some reasons why I believe it should:

- The primary attack can either be melee, ranged or magic so there is no 100% guarantee you are safe from it, which discourages AFK'ing. 
- It adds some variation to the rotation of attack styles. Having to regear constantly and being teleported around is very annoying. Introducing this primary attack will give you a couple of seconds to actually regear or walk back. 
- As the OldSchool Wikia states: The Chaos Elemental has a primary attack, and ALSO two SPECIAL attacks. In the current state, these ''special'' attacks are the only attack styles the boss has got, thus not making it very special. Even less special when it is constantly spammed at the player. 

That's about it, thank you for reading and I hope this will be taken into consideration. Have a good day,

Lesion out.

Edited by Lesion

1 hour ago, Rudra said:

Thanks for pointing this out, I am sure David will look into this.

You're welcome!

Edited by Lesion