Sign in to follow this  
Vayne

Teleblock

Everybody knows what the spell teleblock does and how it works. If you don't then the name should give it away.

OSRS have recently adapted the effects of the spell however by making it that if you logout, the effects of the spell wear off. I feel this would be a nice addition to this game as it sucks when you escape a team but are then forced to run down 30 levels, potentially getting caught by another team, despite technically escaping.

It's a simple quality of life update really.

I disagree. If you make it out on OSRS you're only making it out because you have a billion other worlds to choose from. You only have 1 world on RuneWild so if you can't escape it, logging out shouldn't be saving you.

23 hours ago, on my chest said:

I disagree. If you make it out on OSRS you're only making it out because you have a billion other worlds to choose from. You only have 1 world on RuneWild so if you can't escape it, logging out shouldn't be saving you.

It's not saving you, by logging out you're already safe. All I'm saying is that if you log back in an hour later you should be able to teleport rather than having to run.

i support this, people can get tbed and relog then i believe they should be able to tp out this is a good function for the game honestly.