Sign in to follow this  
zuko07

Zuko07 Staff app.

• What's your in-game username? -   Zuko07

• What is your timezone? -    GMT +1

• What is your playtime? -     1 day and 19 hours

• Tell us a little about your gaming history. -     Since I was a kid, I watched my brother play runescape in 2006. It gave me passion to still play and enjoy the grind in 2022.

• Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? -     Before I joined the runewild community, I was apart of a big clan in osrs as a moderator. They mostly organised events for pvm and pvp. They taught me how to organise and plan an event to its max potential. Later on I became the lead organiser and created multiple events with storylines to also entertain lore enjoyers. I want to apply this knowledge further on in this server and create events to attract (new) players that lost their motivation and enjoyment of the game. Having players welcome the server and giving them enough content to be entertained, are both as important to maximise the playercount. 

• Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here: Moderators and admins can add me on discord to see my previous projects and events. Moderating the game is my priority, but adding something extra does improve the server overall.
Edited by zuko07