Sign in to follow this  
Saved

Staff Application

I justed started playing this game and saved has been there to help me even in pm he still goes out of his way to help me +1 for me

5 minutes ago, RPJackson 13 said:

I justed started playing this game and saved has been there to help me even in pm he still goes out of his way to help me +1 for me

Thanks man appreciate it <3

54 minutes ago, sup3rxtronx3 said:

Very big help for me and others in help chat. always tries to keep it calm and stops cheaters

thats what i do :)

8 hours ago, Reverant22 said:

Thank you Save for helping with the account problem lol hope you get the staff!

Easy fix, anything else message me ingame/discord/runewild website

• What's your in-game username? - 
    Saved

• What is your timezone? - 
    Pacific timezone

• What is your playtime? - 
    19 Days 2 hours 16 minutes

• Tell us a little about your gaming history. -
  • I'm on 8-12 hours a day answering questions or just helping people solve certain problems. I spend most of my time on Runewild when im not at work.
  •  
  • Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? -
    I want to be there for someone when they really need help. I want to stop racism i see everyday. I want to immediately stop a bug if i see it.
    I want to actually be able to help someone, instead of finding the problem an sending over to staff to fix. I'm a extremely hard worker and won't give up on anyone or any task that comes at me.

• Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here:
    My names Tanner, im 26 years old on June 13th 2022. I've been playing rsps's for 9 years+ I have alot of experience and knowledge in OSRS/RSPS.
    Currently my account is Master Rank, Rank #103 on highscores. I'm playing 2 accounts at all times, my iron is "Gandhi". whenever one account is logged off i can see help clan chat still and help when needed. I have so much Drive and compassion for this position. I do not gamble (anymore) i have enjoyed helping countless people in the past through Yell or Help cc. Its a self accomplishment and it makes me feel good knowing i can help someone enjoy something they didnt understand before. Im very polite to everyone i meet. I have not broken any rules at all and I enforce those rules at all times. I've dealt with countless racist people and found a few bugs myself that i had needed to contact staff to solve. Im on very often and can immediately take that out of the game when i see any racism or cheating. I leave my discord open 24/7 incase anyone has any questions or need help. This was an edit of my first application.
Edited by Saved

Im a friend of saved from osrs. He referred me to this server. I can say hes a very trustworthyman. I have known him for years now an this is all he talks about. 

4 hours ago, Fauxity396 said:

Im a friend of saved from osrs. He referred me to this server. I can say hes a very trustworthyman. I have known him for years now an this is all he talks about. 

Foooxxxyyyy

On 24/02/2022 at 12:07 AM, Saved said:

About yourself?

• What's your in-game username? - 
    Saved

• What is your timezone? - 
    Pacific timezone

• What is your playtime? - 
    19 Days 2 Hours 17 Minutes

• Tell us a little about your gaming history. -
  • I'm on 8-12 hours a day answering questions or just helping people solve certain problems. I spend most of my time on Runewild when im not at work.
  •  
  • Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? -
    I want to be there for someone when they really need help. I want to stop racism i see everyday. I want to immediately stop a bug if i see it.
    I want to actually be able to help someone, instead of finding the problem an sending over to staff to fix. I'm a extremely hard worker and won't give up on anyone or any task that comes at me.
  •  
  • Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here:
  • My names Tanner, im 26 years old on June 13th 2022. I've been playing rsps's for 9 years+ I have alot of experience and knowledge in OSRS/RSPS.
    Currently my account is Master Rank, Rank #103 on highscores. I'm playing 2 accounts at all times, my iron is "Gandhi". whenever one account is logged off i can see help clan chat still and help when needed. I have so much Drive and compassion for this position. I do not gamble (anymore) i have enjoyed helping countless people in the past through Yell or Help cc. Its a self accomplishment and it makes me feel good knowing i can help someone enjoy something they didnt understand before. Im very polite to everyone i meet. I have not broken any rules at all and I enforce those rules at all times. I've dealt with countless racist people and found a few bugs myself that i had needed to contact staff to solve. Im on very often and can immediately take that out of the game when i see any racism or cheating. I leave my discord open 24/7 incase anyone has any questions or need help. This was an edit of my first application.

gl lad :) i hope you will get it soon