Learn to Pk

I am lagging like crazy all of a sudden?

it's been 5-7 months since I've played. My setup is the same, but now i get huge lag spikes every 5-6 seconds when I'm pking and just sitting around the bank. My internet has been UPGRADED to fiber and I have direct connection instead of Wi-Fi. I have no issues on other games. I've deleted the cache twice, download both client versions and I still lag. My Java is up to date, drivers have been updated.

I JUST DONT GET IT

I literally just died to fucking dragon throwing axes NHING. Like fuck sake this is ridiculous. last time i played there were like 400 fuckign people, now 1200? I wonder if anything has been done to handle this?

2 hours ago, Learn to Pk said:

it's been 5-7 months since I've played. My setup is the same, but now i get huge lag spikes every 5-6 seconds when I'm pking and just sitting around the bank. My internet has been UPGRADED to fiber and I have direct connection instead of Wi-Fi. I have no issues on other games. I've deleted the cache twice, download both client versions and I still lag. My Java is up to date, drivers have been updated.

I JUST DONT GET IT

Create a ticket at ::support discord - “client issues” section