• Username:amanita908
  • Time zone:utc: venezuelan
  • Discord: yes/no: yes
  • Multiple experience: a lot
  • Discord Name (Exactly the same):ana_1234#3419
  • Why should you be accepted into Mercy: old member plague time 10person dominated wilderness
Edited by Ana 908

On 7/9/2022 at 9:37 PM, Joyerino said:

OBJECTIVE
Mercy is a new multi cc clan looking to take over Runewild's Multi-Scene.  Defeating every opponent who dares to challange us. The team we had to close, in-order to gain action. Mercy is currently an OPEN Clan-Chat, which means we will hold sheer dominance. Our main objectives are to maintain sheer dominance of multi, to retain the #1 CC cape, to remind everybody, how dominant Mercy is...

Official information
Official Clan Chat name:
Mercy

• RECRUITMENT
  • Username:Nemer/noob iron
    • Timezone:gmt +3
  • Discord: Yes/no:yes
  • Multi Experience:60%
  • Discord Name(Exactly the same):Nemer
  • Why should u be accepted into Mercy:i love all pk contant even wars its the best cc i want to be in it also for my iron some grinds and i play almost like 8hr aday :)
  • language:english/Arabic

ABOUT US
We're a team full of multi pkers. A team which the majority of us have spent multiple years pking together in some what shape or form. We're a multi team which STRIVES of strong, clear communication. A team which isn't afraid to be open to the public, in order to control multi on RuneWild. You do not necessarily need a crazy amount of multi experience to join us, we thrive of loyalty, and STRONG CLEAR COMMUNICATION. which means a head-set is a MUST in order to participate in MERCY events.

The format will be checked atleast once per day.

If accepted u will be sent a friend request with the invite link:

https://discord.com/invite/mercyrw

• Username: Yajballer
  • Timezone  EST
  • Discord: Yes/no: Yes
  • Multi Experience: 5+ Years
  • Discord Name(Exactly the same): Hmong_lex
  • Why should u be accepted into Mercy: Loves Multi Pking, Friendly, and getting back into pvping.

• Nombre de usuario: -Mr Augury- 
  • Zona horaria: (GMT +2)
  • Discordia: Si/No: Yes, Microphone
  • Experiencia múltiple: Quite
  • Nombre de Discord (Exactamente el mismo): -Mr Augury-
  • ¿Por qué deberías ser aceptado en la Misericordia? Former member of the plague cc

• Username: IR ON
  • Timezone: GMT
  • Discord: Yes/no: yes
  • Multi Experience: some more singles experience
  • Discord Name(Exactly the same): SPACEBILLY#6817
  • Why should u be accepted into Mercy: since this is a multi cc you are going to want someone who has held down revs in 07 as a med and pure since release with this experience not even the sly pures can attempt to challenge us <3 (i do have lots of main nh experience to for wars )

•  
  • Username: Liv Boeree
  • Timezone: GMT
  • Multi Experience: 17 years of pking so a lot of experience in both pures and main multi
  • Discord Name(Exactly the same):Kalvinn#0965
  • Why should u be accepted into Mercy: because I would be a great addition to the team, with a wide skills of pking in alll aspects. :) also I play 12 hrs a day so always here to help :D

On 7/9/2022 at 9:37 PM, Joyerino said:

OBJECTIVE
Mercy is a new multi cc clan looking to take over Runewild's Multi-Scene.  Defeating every opponent who dares to challange us. The team we had to close, in-order to gain action. Mercy is currently an OPEN Clan-Chat, which means we will hold sheer dominance. Our main objectives are to maintain sheer dominance of multi, to retain the #1 CC cape, to remind everybody, how dominant Mercy is...

Official information
Official Clan Chat name:
Mercy

• RECRUITMENT
  • Username:Nemer/noob iron
  • Timezone:GMT+3
  • Discord: Yes/no:Yes
  • Multi Experience:60%bolt
  • Discord Name(Exactly the same):Nemer#5758
  • Why should u be accepted into Mercy:sorry for making another appeal forgot to put my discord name i like to pk mostly in multi and wars :)

ABOUT US
We're a team full of multi pkers. A team which the majority of us have spent multiple years pking together in some what shape or form. We're a multi team which STRIVES of strong, clear communication. A team which isn't afraid to be open to the public, in order to control multi on RuneWild. You do not necessarily need a crazy amount of multi experience to join us, we thrive of loyalty, and STRONG CLEAR COMMUNICATION. which means a head-set is a MUST in order to participate in MERCY events.

The format will be checked atleast once per day.

If accepted u will be sent a friend request with the invite link:

https://discord.com/invite/mercyrw

On 7/9/2022 at 1:37 PM, Joyerino said:
  • Username: Fast Times
  • Timezone: GMT -6
  • Discord: Yes 
  • Multi Experience: Some multi experience, mostly in smaller teams with friends 
  • Discord Name(Exactly the same): FujiFilm/Dilsauce#3427
  • Why should u be accepted into Mercy: Very knowledgeable in osrs. Great team player/communicator and someone who can follow directions effortlessly.

• Nombre de usuario: Sr kirito
  • Zona horaria:(GMT-4)
  • Discordia: Si
  • Experiencia múltiple: Si
  • Nombre de Discord (Exactamente el mismo): Sr kirito #7291
  • ¿Por qué deberías ser aceptado en la Misericordia? I want to enter to help protect the runewild multi zone, take care of layer #1 and have the clan name in front 

• Username: Mazado
  • Timezone: Us Central
  • Multi Experience: Some
  • Discord Name(Exactly the same): IM Mazad0
  • Why should u be accepted into Mercy: Decent pker. Love the game and want to help dominate the game with a good group of people