Sign in to follow this  
Shade x

Shade x - Staff Application

• What's your in-game username? - Shade x

• What is your timezone? - BST (GMT+1)

• What is your playtime? - 9 Days, 15 hours

• Tell us a little about your gaming history. -
    I've played OSRS and RSPS' for the past 20 years or so, I've had a few half decent staff positions on some of the older RSPS (Alora, Near Reality, OS-Rune). I used to play Destiny at a competitive level. I ran a Guild on WOW with a core raiding team on a strict schedule, Pushing for realm firsts and competing in Worlds first (not that we ever got close to W First).

• Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? -
    I feel that I would be a great addition to the current staff team with my Game knowledge and commitment to climbing the HCIM Ranks I'm online the majority of the day. I see a gap in the UK Morning time where we're without any Staff in-game unfortunately and that's my peak time to be online. My previous Staff team experience will definitely come in handy with the big player base we have, I enjoy problem solving and helping out as much as possible.

I've spent a fair amount of time helping over Yell and in the "Help" cc (When I'm not in "Unity"), I don't necessarily need a rank to be able to continue it would just be nice for my efforts to not go unnoticed. 
    I am also able to connect with the Venezuelan community on Runewild, with the majority of them PMing me asking for me to use a translator for general chit-chat and for any questions they have

• Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here: 
    I wasn't too sure whether to apply but a few people told me it might be a good idea. I haven't been staff on a RSPS in a while but it's something I pick up easily and feel I can fit into the current staff team pretty well. I'm great at building relationships with new people and feel like I would definitely excel and thrive in the current team.

I hope you take my application into deep consideration.
    All constructive criticism accepted :)

7 minutes ago, Punx Seabass said:

Nice to see you've finally submitted an application dude! :) 

I Was wondering when you'd do one :P 

Thanks my dude, not the best written application I've posted, Covid really taking it's toll on me atm :D

Huge vouch for this dude being a big addition to the staff! Can come to shade with pretty much any question and he will have some sort of answer or solution for you! Big ups, Shade! Good luck, Brother!

big big big vouch for Shade here, not only is he patient and helpful with people but he also knows what the hell he's doing in every facet of the game i've seen so far. also have seen him fill the gap of no online staff on a few occasions when people are yelling for staff. he rises to those occasions. Hope you get it!

huge vouch think shade is a highly worthy member of the community who enjoys helping new players learn content and def deserves a spot on this server