Luu

Luu - Staff/Support Application

On 9/15/2022 at 5:16 PM, ME Jarry said:

Luu is a great friend, being close to him I have realized how much he helps people who need it, a righteous person who likes the game very much, besides being a great collaborator and friendly, he likes to build community. 5 stars for staff

I appreciate that comment my friend! i just do these things because i just love to help. thanks again brother

2 hours ago, mamopepita said:

grcias por ayudar ala comunidad y gracias por mas contenido bueno

¡Si alguien merece un agradecimiento, son las personas como tú las que reconocen lo bueno de las personas! mucho amor mi amigo!

On 7/26/2023 at 11:41 AM, Lela Star said:

good luck luu

thanks so much! but unfortunately, i'm unsure if ill be able to log into runewild anymore..

2 hours ago, revkiller993 said:

how the fuck do i get out of fucking jail all these staff members are unhelpfull

U need to create a ticket on the RuneWild Support Discord > #Perm-Jails. Create a ticket if it you are jailed for a long period (> 1 year), if you are jailed for a shorter period contact the corresponding moderator that jailed you. https://discord.gg/yvyjEY6Q

luu is honestly one of the most genuine dudes on here if anyone deserves a mod it's luu +1 from me

2 hours ago, L0OT said:

U need to create a ticket on the RuneWild Support Discord > #Perm-Jails. Create a ticket if it you are jailed for a long period (> 1 year), if you are jailed for a shorter period contact the corresponding moderator that jailed you. https://discord.gg/yvyjEY6Q

might help if they auctally fucking relpyed