Meryl

How to Vote & A Bonus for Newbies

How to Vote & get up to two Mystery Boxes per day!

Hello to all RuneWild players! I am Holy Luck, and today I decided to share my method how I vote, and a few good tricks to keep in mind for some additional coins.

Voting can be done once every 12 hours, per one account, per one IP address. It is possible, and not illegal to use multiple accounts, and multiple devices to vote. (Only if you come from different networks with each device)

To make it even more understandable: If you have one computer, and three mobile phones that all have access to mobile data, then you could potentially vote X4 x X2 times per day. Which is pretty neat.

Now, let´s get on with the guide!

Kuvat-mmis-20221202-113415.png

Voting on RuneWild is all about timing. You have to time your votes. The best approach is to vote once in the morning, and make the secondary vote after 12 hours has passed.  Gaining 8 points per day. (Points mentioned here are the ones you see at the high score table when you do your voting. Top three always will get a prize.)

Kuvat-mmis-20221202-115213.pngKuvat-mmis-20221202-115205.png

The title mentions up to two mystery boxes per day. Here´s the thing. 

After each vote you get 6Mil in Coins, one Vote Box, and 8 Vote Tokens. (Vote tokens are roughly around 4.4Mil each)

One Mystery Box is 15 Vote Tokens when you speak to Vannaka @home.

For FREE you can get one mystery box per day

Kuvat-mmis-20221202-115334.png

But. If you are willing to make a slight investment, then you could acquire two mystery boxes for less than half the price. 

You make your first vote, get 8 Vote Tokens, buy 7 additional Vote Tokens at the market price, and either sell the box, or open it to see if you are lucky. Repeat the process after 12 hours.

Kuvat-mmis-20221202-115436.png

There are more ways to approach how to, and whatnot but this is just an example what could be done if you are just starting out. I believe I have got about 4 - 5 Dragon Warhammers which sell for 130Mil @Vannaka

Kuvat-mmis-20221202-115558.png

Good luck, and have fun in gaming.

- Holy Luck

Edited by Holy Luck