Sign in to follow this  
Legatus

Spec timer

Hi, I've been pking on this server for a few years now,  there's an issue that needs to be fixed that's just broken and shouldn't be possible, when In combat there should be a 3 second timer to which you can regen your spec, theres a couple of rats that exploit this , make it look like they run close to the safe zone but they've actually just regened spec in one tick, most players would have no clue to what has just happened, then they get g mauled out even though the guy has already used his spec once, it's just broken and needs to be fixed, I've seen people exploit this even in risk fights. Fix it please

It's not that there should be a 3 second timer, it's that there IS a 3 second timer.

This issue has already been exploited and patched appropriately. Plus, after those 3 seconds you need to pot, open up an inventory slot (most likely), put your prayers back on, then navigate to the special attack tab, click special attack, and click the player while also clicking outside the safe zone beforehand.

So in reality it's more like 4-5 seconds.

Additionally, ever since the spec timer update, I've never seen it bug out and not work when it was otherwise supposed to.

If you could provide footage of somebody insta-restoring spec faster than 3 seconds then that'd be something to look at.

Are you talking about double volly, volly dbow, or volly ags? Because ring of vigour makes those combos possible. 

Dude what are you talking about lol? All you have to do is hit the f5 or what ever corresponds your set up once you've run to the safe zone that can be done in a single tick, then they're back in without you even realising, I'm not sure you're following mate 

And dont you use f keys? I'm assuming you don't as it takes you 4-5 seconds to navigate to your spec bar , I appreciate the response, but I'm not sure you have a clue what you're talking about 

Say for instance you've been afk for 5 min , you obviously have full spec, you fight someone say in lvl 1-2 wildly, you use your spec, so now you hav zero, you stay close to the safe zone, you run out for a brief moment, hit the q tab, hit f4 and back in the wild in one tick, that means you're at 100% spec without the other guy noticing if you're quick, and then you can g maul him out and he won't have the slightest clue because you've already used your spec once.