toe

PRICE GUIDE - UPDATED (December/23)

Great guide, looks nice, clean and updated.

One thing i have with it is the underselling of the pkp items, since you effectively value pkp at 2-2,5k. I disagree with the lower pricing of those items from the shop (Dihns, Claws, Acb). It is true that they have other sources, but i think they should still to some extend be tied to that pricing.  Same goes for ags being less than 100m imo, doesn't sit right with me.

Another i feel like should be added, is a symbol or something, in relation to shop prices of such items. This is to show they can actually be sold for that amount and also to establish a minimum value in the event of a trade with another player.

4 hours ago, Blue Pepega said:

Great guide, looks nice, clean and updated.

One thing i have with it is the underselling of the pkp items, since you effectively value pkp at 2-2,5k. I disagree with the lower pricing of those items from the shop (Dihns, Claws, Acb). It is true that they have other sources, but i think they should still to some extend be tied to that pricing.  Same goes for ags being less than 100m imo, doesn't sit right with me.

Another i feel like should be added, is a symbol or something, in relation to shop prices of such items. This is to show they can actually be sold for that amount and also to establish a minimum value in the event of a trade with another player.

Slightly increased the max value on the estimate prince range for most of the weapons that can also be obtained through pkp points (Dinh's, claws, ags, acb). Decreased the price a bit on some of the other items to match the average of 1.8-2k per pkp (current price on tp rn). As for the Miscellaneous items,  added an extra value (in blue) equivalent to the price that Vannaka will automatically buy these items for. Thanks for the feedback :x

Topic updated with BH + Dt2 items (will be updated again once Dt2 items stabilize in price)