Sign in to follow this  
iron ur city

Quality of life ideas

Hi, here are some of my ideas to improve the game:

I would be happy to see some comments with your thoughts on it :)

• Godwars bosses: they hit way to hard for a midgame boss (which isn't good money per hour) since defence is not existing - in my experience Armadyl and Zamorak is the worst and pretty much dead content
  • Loot beam: would be cool to have a customizable (drop value treshold, different colours) loot beam ingame
  • Doprates in numbers: so we can actually see how un/lucky we are
  • Buyable barrows armour after getting it as a drop from barrows brothers for ironman - would be a good and reliable way to get somewhat decent pk gear for ironman
    -> since bounty hunter and the rewards are a big thing / game changer (make it like 5m a barrows piece)
  • i think the new cosmetics in the slayer store have too high requirements (for having 503 possible collection logs)
    Tztok slayer h: 250-275 collection logs
    ghommal defender: 300-325 collection logs
    Tzkal slayer h: 400 collection logs
    twisted slayer h: 500 CoX completed (maybe 350 hardmode?)
    Vampyric slayer h: 1000 ToB completed (maybe 700 hardmode?)
  • Phantom Muspah: please delay the spikes - since the server has a tick delay it is not really possible to dodge the spikes unless you're pre-running

Skilling updates:
some skills are really boring, slow and useless other than maxing
I think it would be cool if you have a chance to get skilling points / shards at skilling activities, which you can trade in for skilling perks
some perk ideas (just some small buffs making it faster or more afk-able): abyssal needle for runecrafting, automatic or faster dark essence blocks enchanment, scrolls with 50% more skilling xp for 30 mins, 1 hour of increased skilling pet rate, maybe small xp lamps to get faster through the lower levels, bonefire for firemaking, ...
Or the Implementation of skilling minigames - rewards don't have to be great but just something different than clicking a thieving stall or hunting chinchompas for hours

Edited by iron ur city