Sign in to follow this  
MU

A Bunch of Suggestions

Hello fellow players of RUNEWILD, I hope you all enjoy the server as much as I do. I've been playing for a long time, on and off and when a new update comes out it is really refreshing, getting to play the new content. First of shoutout to the RW team for providing such a cool server. I'd like to make a couple of suggestions regarding the game, if not taken literally maybe they'll spark thoughts that could lead into cool content.

1. New donator rank

Since there's literally a thousand royals ranks, I think its time for a higher rank

Idea: Donator Rank [KING] 200,000 Credits spent.
As far as the benefits I think the RW team has better ideas than me for that but I think a new zone or bonus damage on slayer tasks would be cool. 

2. Update Knowledge Base Thread

I just recently upgraded to Royal Rank and noticed that I had a extra farming patch at the guild, loot keys would stack and could create instances at bosses like Corp for example. This is not mentioned anywhere and I think details like these would further influence players to donate/grind for new ranks which probably helps the server aswell.

Also there has never been an official statement on the Achievement Cape perks, I think that'd be cool too.

3. Realism Pures

Most of us who play Realism accounts don't just PvM all the time, and I think that the Pure scene has been kinda down lately. My suggestion is that after you reach Max combat stats on a Realism account there should be a NPC or just the option to change ur stats so u don't have to switch accounts in order to PK as a pure or in other builds.

4. TokHaar-kal Max cape

The title explains it all, when u have Max Infernal Cape u will probably choose it over the Tok cape, making a Max cape version of this cape would probably look cool and also make it viable (since its unbreakable) for Deepwild PKing for example.

5. Ground Item Indicators

Add this as a toggleable option, sometimes I only see that I got a rare drop on the global announcement channel, I think this would be very cool if added.

6. YouTube Loyalty Program

I don't know if this is still going on but I think it would be cool if there would be more RuneWild videos on YouTube like back in the day. Would probably help acquire a lot of new players and its just fun to watch afterall.

7. Servant Pet Rework

If you PK with it, it picks up the tickets and coins so u have to manually loot the key, teleports u to weird slayer task locations, I think you know what I mean, just needs a rework.

Those are my thoughts for now, I will update this thread or create a new one if something comes through my mind but once again shoutout the to RW team for giving us the opportunity to enjoy the server.

Feel free to discuss my suggestions down below and add a suggestion if you have one.

Edited by Al-Qaeda