Sign in to follow this  
-J O T A

Bad management

Today I returned to the forum to talk about the management of the game, due to poor management, I have had my account blocked for a year of course rwt, where I came here in search of help by sending a message asking for help, where several moderators the only thing left What they say is that there will be a ticket in Discord, where basically the only thing they do is read the ticket and close it, without giving any type of response, and thus a ticket is always opened and the CEO closes it, in short, they only say open a ticket to then ignore it. It's sad because I was a player who invested a lot of time in the game to the point of reaching royal rank, and who at least played 6 hours a day, and that the request is ignored is wrong, since it not only happens to me I think that management should be better attended to.

In short, it is a constructive opinion, it is most likely that it will be ignored just like the tickets that I and several colleagues have sent, I hope that is not the case. AND AS I SAID AT THE BEGINNING, IT IS A CONSTRUCTIVE OPINION!