Sign in to follow this  
Dale

Dale - Staff application

Before I fill in the appropriate format, I'd like to introduce myself and tell a little bit more about myself.

I'm 27 years of age and I live in the Netherlands, My day to day job is head of a butchery, wich shows I'm able to deal with great responsibility.
I live with my wife, and my hobbies are gaming and cooking.

Now for the format:

• What's your in-game username? -  My ingame name is: Name Change
  • What is your timezone? -  My timezone is GMT+1
  • What is your playtime? -  I'm able to play around 4-5 hours on average on weekdays, in weekends this could be more.
  • Tell us a little about your gaming history. -
    My gaming history starts off at Runescape, i was a little kid and clueless about the game. however these are the greatest memories I have off the game.
    After this, I started playing World of Warcraft. I was an officer in our guild. and I've set up our weekly pvp events in this team. This went on for years.
    I always have played rsps's on and off, but the server I really started to play seriously was Dawntained. This also was the first server I've became a Moderator on.
    After this server went down, I went to Ikov. I had a blast on the server, and eventually I became a Moderator here aswell.

When I retired the server, I started playing Runewild under the name Dale. I've been playing this server now on and off for years, but lately I've been playing it as my main game and I'm having a blast. I did change my name to: Name Change., so this will be the name people recognize me on.

• Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? -
    I'd like to join your staff team because I think the server is amazing. and it's having alot of active players in my timezone. It would be great to use my previous gained experience to help out on this server aswell.
  • Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here:

I've introduced myself before filling in the format, however I'd like to mention once again, that even if you won't pick me as your future staff member.
    I'm having a blast on the server, along with a massive amount of other players. 

Kind regards,
    Dale (aka Name Change)
Edited by Dale