Sign in to follow this  
David

The next step for RuneWild

Very good work you'v done. working your ass off davey lol... Cant wait , looking forward to all our new events / updates and fresh players

Those shit drop rates don’t fix the fact  that the monster we need to kill for the best gear have retarded spawn times and are in wildy? Again it’s sill gonna be a shit grind for items, I’m out. 

35 minutes ago, Goons said:

Those shit drop rates don’t fix the fact  that the monster we need to kill for the best gear have retarded spawn times and are in wildy? Again it’s sill gonna be a shit grind for items, I’m out. 

There are several ways to get top tier items. It's mainly a pking server, what would be the point attracting people away from pking if they never had to go into the wilderness in order to get items?

Old saying of "High risk high reward" comes to mind. Work for the items by fending off pkers or by making alliances. 

Of course you can always do other money making methods like slayer, general pvm, barrows, or even basic edge pking. Save up and use that money to purchase them top tier items you're after! The whole idea isn't to have the best items handed to you without some form of effort.

12 minutes ago, Y So Easy said:

why are there only brid tourneys comming? should also include veng pk tourneys.

I completely agree, but then it's more down to rng than skill, which may not differ the good pkers from the not so good ones. I do think we should have some form of melee tourney though.

18 hours ago, Y So Easy said:

why are there only brid tourneys comming? should also include veng pk tourneys.

Veng Pk tournies aren’t skilful at all

On 17.4.2018 at 4:00 AM, B said:

There are several ways to get top tier items. It's mainly a pking server, what would be the point attracting people away from pking if they never had to go into the wilderness in order to get items?

Old saying of "High risk high reward" comes to mind. Work for the items by fending off pkers or by making alliances. 

Of course you can always do other money making methods like slayer, general pvm, barrows, or even basic edge pking. Save up and use that money to purchase them top tier items you're after! The whole idea isn't to have the best items handed to you without some form of effort.

Blackzzzznanzzzz clozed 

3 minutes ago, god said:

Blackzzzznanzzzz clozed 

I was never part of blacknanz, but gz? I think