Sign in to follow this  
Atlas

Suggestion for Thieving.

Dear Runewild,

I do think it will be nice to see a Thieving stall & chest in Deep Wilderness.

For example:

Thieving stall & chest in level 30 Wilderness where you get a decent amount of money if you Thief it. This will increase the amount of players PKing in Deep Wilderness and this will be a nice money making method for people aswell.

I think if this gets added it will be very fun! What do you guys think about this?

Kind regards,

Atlas

Edited by Atlas

Have a chest/stall outside of the wilderness, as well as one in the wilderness.

Ensure the wilderness chest/stall is at least three times more profitable, perhaps giving more XP/hr as well.

27 minutes ago, Arcxher57938 said:

Support. Maybe a bit higher than 30 wildy, so people cant teleport instant, kind of like vet'ion?=

Agree!

23 minutes ago, Rudra said:

Have a chest/stall outside of the wilderness, as well as one in the wilderness.

Ensure the wilderness chest/stall is at least three times more profitable, perhaps giving more XP/hr as well.

Yes, agree aswell!

I agree I suggest rogues chest area because that area for pking atleast is pretty dead atm.

rouges chest.  currently 50s port is a dead pking zone except for when the chest is there.  this would bring constant multi activity aside form once every 3 hours for 5 minutes.  it is also deep wild so the profit from it can not be instantly teled out with leaving it as all profit with no risk,  people would either have to tank to mage bank or use ports before escaping leaving more than enough time for a team to kill them.

7 hours ago, kegan said:

rouges chest.  currently 50s port is a dead pking zone except for when the chest is there.  this would bring constant multi activity aside form once every 3 hours for 5 minutes.  it is also deep wild so the profit from it can not be instantly teled out with leaving it as all profit with no risk,  people would either have to tank to mage bank or use ports before escaping leaving more than enough time for a team to kill them.

Would love to see this, so long as I stated above, there is an option for non-wildy thieving.

Support, Would increase the wilderniss activity a little aswell.

Great idea +1