Sign in to follow this  
Stealth64

TARGETS

I don’t mean to be rude because I absolutely love the server and it’s my favourite by far, but I hate the target system I think you should obtain a target when you enter the wild and when you leave the wild it goes because it’s so hard to find a target because they either are in none Wildy for half an hour and u cannot get a new one 

I agree, however, this will improve as the server becomes more popular.

I would, however, like to see it be a tad more optimised for what we're working with now.

Just now, Rudra said:

I agree, however, this will improve as the server becomes more popular.

I would, however, like to see it be a tad more optimised for what we're working with now.

In my opinion the server is very popular everyone loves runewild and that’s a fact , if you goto the wild there are tons of people there, but it’s so hard to get a target I would love to see it be a lot easier, so that you can get tier 10’s not get stuck on tier 5 when some noob is pvming for sat afk at bank if you get what I mean rudra. 

1 minute ago, Stealth64 said:

In my opinion the server is very popular everyone loves runewild and that’s a fact , if you goto the wild there are tons of people there, but it’s so hard to get a target I would love to see it be a lot easier, so that you can get tier 10’s not get stuck on tier 5 when some noob is pvming for sat afk at bank if you get what I mean rudra. 

I feel like there should be a checklist which if automatically met, assigns you a target. At the moment some people don't wish to have targeted as they may be PvMing.

On the whole, I would love to see the system more streamlined so that people wanting a target can get them within minutes of each other.

1 minute ago, Rudra said:

I feel like there should be a checklist which if automatically met, assigns you a target. At the moment some people don't wish to have targeted as they may be PvMing.

On the whole, I would love to see the system more streamlined so that people wanting a target can get them within minutes of each other.

I love your idea, I support that, just anything to make it easier would be GREAT

If your target is afk, Just relog and get a new one.

Quickest way from my experience.

1 hour ago, Donky said:

If your target is afk, Just relog and get a new one.

Quickest way from my experience.

I know this but it’s too much messing about, you should be able to get one easier than dodging one 

29 minutes ago, Stealth64 said:

I know this but it’s too much messing about, you should be able to get one easier than dodging one 

it requires 10 secs to relog and be ready for obtaining a new target, faster than OSRS.