Sign in to follow this  
cokiemonsta

Clan loot share

Does lootshare on here count cc dpm as 1 dpm or is it if a cc member is top dpm then it shares it

11 hours ago, kegan said:

Does lootshare on here count cc dpm as 1 dpm or is it if a cc member is top dpm then it shares it

I've been told that all of there damage is combined into 1 and the player to get the last hit is the one that gets drop.

2 hours ago, dani daniels said:

you cry alot join a clan then legit 

Again, i shouldn't be forced to join a cc. I solo everything and i should be able to do so. It's retarded to allow 10+ players to grind corp all day, only god (David) knows how many kills they get per hour. At least 50 which means every 7 hours theres a chance at elysian. If they continue to grind as hard as they are, there will be a new elysian/arcane per day. Bad eco.

2 hours ago, cokiemonsta said:

I've been told that all of there damage is combined into 1 and the player to get the last hit is the one that gets drop.

Again, i shouldn't be forced to join a cc. I solo everything and i should be able to do so. It's retarded to allow 10+ players to grind corp all day, only god (David) knows how many kills they get per hour. At least 50 which means every 7 hours theres a chance at elysian. If they continue to grind as hard as they are, there will be a new elysian/arcane per day. Bad eco.

Actually we have no idea how lootshare works all I know is that it stacks up if you're in a cc. No idea how it determines who gets the drop. I support the changes you suggested btw :)

An alternate suggestion is to add instances.

Edited by ret456urd

27 minutes ago, ret456urd said:

Actually we have no idea how lootshare works all I know is that it stacks up if you're in a cc. No idea how it determines who gets the drop. I support the changes you suggested btw :)

An alternate suggestion is to add instances.

Maybe a slayer task only corp.  Solo or team with others on task

13 minutes ago, kegan said:

That would work also

8 hours ago, kegan said:

I wanted that towards the beginning but people kept complaining.