Sign in to follow this  
LA Bron

RIng of wealth (enchanted/i) collecting coins

Basically:

The ring of wealth on osrs has an option to toggle it collecting coins of monsters you kill. Obviously we are talking about a significantly less amount on osrs in terms of gp, however, i feel like maybe making it only possible with the enchantment scroll (which would also mean those go up in price a little bit), it'd be a good quality of life update if it could collect coins.

There's a problem here and it involves afking a monster that never loses agro which is a lot of them.  Maybe add a 5 minute afk timer so if you dont move ever 5 minutes it no longer collects.  prevents afking works well for slayer

2 hours ago, kegan said:

There's a problem here and it involves afking a monster that never loses agro which is a lot of them.  Maybe add a 5 minute afk timer so if you dont move ever 5 minutes it no longer collects.  prevents afking works well for slayer

Sounds good :)

Row (i) and super/respected donor rank.

Otherwise, there's going to be way too much cash entering the game. Even with those restrictions, I'm still apprehensive. Maybe you only receive 50% of the original cash drop if wearing the RoW (I).

Needs to have some extra requirement otherwise it'll be too overpowered. Something Like Rudra's donator suggestion makes more sense.

Maybe max cape?  We still need max cape perks.  Maybe scale with donor rank? 40 50 60 75 90%