Sign in to follow this  
Lesion

Some more minor suggestions

Hi there! Here a few more small add-ons to the game. Just that little bit more content to the game does it :)

Highscores in Boss KC
I can understand how proud PK'ers are with their KD or amount of kills, just a PVM'er would be proud of having the highest KC on a boss. That's why I would love to see a leaderboard being introduced for the highest KC on each boss. It adds a little competition in PVM'ing which I personally would like to watch from a distance ;)

Highscores in Boss Timer
Similar to the idea above, but with time. I bet many people have achieved insane times but there is no way (except printscreening) of showing it to the rest of the server. That's why I'd like to see a leaderboard for fastest kill on each boss.

Having the ability to choose between normal, hard or extreme tasks
As of right now, I think it's extremely annoying when you get a task you are unable to do (as a result of a lack of gear) or simply don't like. Hate the times you don't have enough points to skip a task. I think it would be nice to be able to make your own choice. This would only be fair, sure people would pick easier tasks but that's why they give less points right? Some players could reach level 80 slayer with normal gear but are in no way ready for the real bosses. Hence why i'd like to see this as an own choice in the future.

Clue scrolls
I think this would just be a nice bit of content to the game. Easy, Medium, Hard, Elite and maybe even Master clues! I think Master clues would be great, they would also require people to train skills a little bit (Like in 07). If ironman mode becomes a thing (And I really hope it does), clues would be a great way for ironmen to obtain stuff like ranger boots.
Clues would also be a way to hit the rarer droptables, like items from the RuneWild cosmetic shop, crystal keys, robin hood hat, ranger boots, 3rd Age or even the beloved Top Hat or Suitcase. Easy and medium clues should be drops from easier slayer tasks, hard clues from hard slayer tasks and elite/master clues from elite tasks. 

Barbarian course, ardougne and falador course
I agree, agility is boring. But I don't like how few options it has to be trained. Gnome area is just roundout slow and you can't train agility in the wildy course for 5 minutes before a clown shows up. Just for the sake of adding more possibilities to it, i'd say at least add the barbarian course. Maybe the arougne and falador course if interested. I believe the arougne rooftop course is the second best xp per lap just after the wildy arena.

That's about it (Praise be!), leave your feedback please!

Lesion out

Love the ideas except the choosing between tasks. I feel that getting random tasks is better as you won't be able to point farm etc. Although I feel that if you skip a task you shouldn't be able to get it again right after. Support all the rest though

Edited by Storm

boss kc highscore not bad, the timer though is kind of pointless. All rng for bosses like zulrah, callisto etc.

You can disable elite task.

Clue scrolls would be nice but then david has to take the time to code it and find good clue scroll hints with locations. Not worth the time atm. 

Ardy course would be nice to see but the other 2 are kinda pointless.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Would love to see the agility course with maybe the Mark Of Grace introduced into the game aswell.

Could be spend on cosmetic armour etc.

Support.