Trapaholics

Things I'd like to see change

So it comes to my attention that when you donate money you gain donator ranks. But if you buy scrolls with them its like you never donated. You should be able to implement something where it does not take away from your donor status. I can hear the other side saying "well all you would have to do is trade the scrolls to a diff account and use them to gain donor rewards" No my personal opinion  you should have to donate to get donor rewards not buy with in game money. This alone would increase your revenue put onto the site; I think the donor shop needs to be updated too

And another thing !bank. Pardon my language but I think this is fucking retarded if im at GWD and need to use it I cant. I have to telly home just to use !bank, I understand like the wildy you shouldint be able to open your bank I get that but not being able to use it at gwd is stupid asf But appreciate the time taken out of the day to read this. ~Trap

I just don't think you should loose your donor rank  when selling scrolls; theres got to be a way you can implement that

And caskets I think they should be tradable too I know im not the only one thinking this

I've told you this in-game already. You have a total amount donated counter in the quest tab which keeps track of your points. The total donated is your rank. You don't lose donate rank when selling scrolls.

1 minute ago, YA BOY EDGAH said:

I've told you this in-game already. You have a total amount donated counter in the quest tab which keeps track of your points. The total donated is your rank. You don't lose donate rank when selling scrolls.

I know what you told me but when I pull a scroll out I loose my donation rank. and the npc even gives you a warning telling you it does

2 hours ago, Rizza said:

I feel it would mess the economy if you'd keep your rank and be able to sell tons of scrolls

when I started thinking about it unless they made it where u have to donate to get the donor stats that would not work. But the !bank,Casket trades, and donor sop upgrades would be dope

If you were able to use 100 credits to buy a 100 credit scroll and keep your 100 total donated, then you could just continue to get scrolls stacking up your donation rank starting from 10 dollars. Now of course that could be changed where the credit scroll cost 150-200 credits but at that point it's not worth it.

On top of that, you still get a good amount of in game blood money by selling other items found inside the store.