Sign in to follow this  
Hippolord

Suggestions by Hippo

Hello! Let me preface this by saying that I am new to the server and these are just simple things I have thought of throughout my experience so far. I did notice that there are many many other threads in this section with suggestions, however I have not gone through and read them all so forgive me if some of these have been mentioned before.

1. More teleports!

- It wasn't but a day or two into playing this server that I decided to give slayer a try. After a few short tasks I was unsurprisingly sent to kill fire giants in Brimhaven dungeon. Upon arriving I see that 12 agility is required for the stepping stones. No problem of course, except the fact that the "skilling teleports" under the Teleport wizard merely contains 4 spots for woodcutting and 2 for fishing. I had to sift through all the other sections of teleports before i decided that teleporting to the fishing guild and running to the gnome agility course was the fastest way to get there. Although this didn't waste more than 5 minutes, why is there only teleports for fishing and woodcutting when several other skills are accessible in the server? A simple teleport to the gnome agility course, wilderness agility course, etc. in the skilling teleports section would streamline this process and really help new players like myself who don't know which courses are available on this server. Agility is one example of a skill that could be added although there may be others. I haven't really looked much into the other skills yet. 

2. Monster Location Support

- Speaking again on slayer, adding an option to the Slayer Master dialogue in which you are able to ask the whereabouts of your current task would be extremely helpful. Google always works but since not all areas across the server are populated this can sometimes lead to dead ends and frustrated players. 

3. A "Zerker" Preset 

- This was kind of struck me as odd but there is a lvl 92 zerker bot in edge who is always alone with nobody to fight (poor lad) because there is no zerker preset. There is Melee, Main NH, Pure set, Pure NH, Hybrid, and F2P. Arguably the Melee setup can be used as a zerker if you change your stats and create a custom preset but if you expect people to do this then why not just add a Preset zerker build to the list? It's one less obstacle in the way for people who want to just jump in and play without necessarily having to learn how the server works. 

I will post more suggestions as I play more but that's it for now. Again I am new to the server to forgive me if some of these things exists and I just haven't seen them yet!