Sign in to follow this  
Top Fe

Slayer tasks

Can slayer tasks please be looked into? I always get the same tasks over and over. dragon tasks, demonic gorillas, black demons and hellhounds. Very rarely do I receive gargoyles, greater demons, bloodvelds, nechryaels, abyssal demons ect. Sometimes I get like 5 red dragon tasks in a row. Either that or can we block more than 5 tasks?

Also can we make it so if we get hellhounds, we can kill Cerberus. Black demons, we can kill demonics. Greater demons we can kill zammy boss ect.

Thanks alot :)

I was going to mention this as well but I thought i may have just been getting unlucky. As i've been leveling up slayer i've legit got hellhounds, red/iron dragons, and black demons nonstop. Usually multiple of the same task in a row. Now im stuck getting back to back demonic gorilla tasks. There are a ton of tasks that i have never gotten such as nechs, gargoyles, ents, wyverns, dust devils, battle mages, and i've gotten abby demons/bloodvelds once each. 

10 minutes ago, rayp said:

Also more xp per task please, it's so slow atm.

Slayer is slow yeah but only thing is if they changed it, the people who have grinded the xp they're at now, i assume, would not appreciate increasing the xp rates now. I know i wouldn't haha. Least you're not an iron, we're x0.5 xp of normal 

1 minute ago, Top Fe said:

Slayer is slow yeah but only thing is if they changed it, the people who have grinded the xp they're at now, i assume, would not appreciate increasing the xp rates now. I know i wouldn't haha. Least you're not an iron, we're x0.5 xp of normal 

I'm almost 99, I don't care. If less people have to suffer, that'd make me happy.

Edited by rayp

19 hours ago, rayp said:

Wtf, did it just get fixed? I'm getting assigned everything now...

No, I've used 400 points cancelling dragon tasks I cba. Gona leave slayer till it's fixed