Jump to content
Adam

Plague Official Clan Thread

Recommended Posts

OBJECTIVE
Us within the Clan Chat of PLAGUE will never give up. Any obstacles, we will overcome. We're a small selected group of friends that have decided to piece together a MULTI Clan Chat, which is going to be completely focused on dominating all MULTI aspects of the game. PLAGUE Will be a closed Clan Chat, and a competitive team of MULTI pkers. Our objective is to demoralize ANY team that stands in our way.  MULTI is our territory and we will not hesitate to clear anyone and everyone from any location in game.  We will be dominant.

Official information
Official Clan Chat name:
PLAGUE


RECRUITMENT
Username:
Timezone:
K/D Ratio: (Screenshot)
Play time: (Town crier @Home)
Language(s):
Discord: Yes/ No (This is a must.)
Microphone: Yes/ No


Upon completion of this format: (PM Adam, Winningg or Creepin in-game.)

Discord link:
https://discord.gg/xb2RAVQ

Edited by WINNINGG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Left clan, its savages v2, all pvmers/ bsers/ ranks egos are higher than their ages, 0 organization, unless ur broke and want to use the cc for safety on events, the clans useless

Edited by ILIKEDMM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

username: takashi out

timezone: eastern

k/d ratio: (screenshot)

 

Spoiler

 

Edited by TAKASHI OUT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TAKASHI OUT said:

username: takashi out

timezone: eastern

k/d ratio: 1,167 kc,--- death 202

play  time: (town crier @home)!! 21 days--7 hours--19 minutes

lenguaje: enlgish and spanish

discord: yes

microphone: yes

 

 

3 minutes ago, TAKASHI OUT said:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

Edited by TAKASHI OUT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username:Thepker221
Timezone: Mountain Daylight time
K/D Ratio: (Screenshot) Kc 2.40 60-25
Play time: (Town crier @Home) 9 hours 30 minutes
Language(s): English
Discord: Yes/ No (This is a must.) Yes
Microphone: Yes/ No/ - Yes 

Come from dmm and Eden dmm , good at nhing and multi teaming , don't have the items to risk max yet but already have ags and essentials , either or much love .-

Andrew 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username: Sukohama
Timezone:  GMT +2 EU
K/D Ratio: (Screenshot) 2.67 KDA, New account, havent played since old RW.
Play time: (Town crier @Home): 5 days 5 hrs 18mins.
Language(s): English.
Discord: Yes/ No (This is a must.) Yes.
Microphone: Yes/ No: Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username: iron joint
Timezone: GMT +3
K/D Ratio: (Screenshot) 10/18
Play time: (Town crier @Home) : 1 day 23 hours
Language(s):english
Discord: Yes
Microphone: Yes

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username: if torture
Timezone: GMT +3
K/D Ratio: (Screenshot) 10/18
Play time: (Town crier @Home) : 12 week
Language(s):english
Discord: Yes
Microphone: Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, IF torture said:

Username: if torture
Timezone: GMT +3
K/D Ratio: (Screenshot) 10/18
Play time: (Town crier @Home) : 12 week
Language(s):english
Discord: Yes
Microphone: Yes

 

13 hours ago, iron joint said:

Username: iron joint
Timezone: GMT +3
K/D Ratio: (Screenshot) 10/18
Play time: (Town crier @Home) : 1 day 23 hours
Language(s):english
Discord: Yes
Microphone: Yes

 

 

14 hours ago, Sukohama said:

Username: Sukohama
Timezone:  GMT +2 EU
K/D Ratio: (Screenshot) 2.67 KDA, New account, havent played since old RW.
Play time: (Town crier @Home): 5 days 5 hrs 18mins.
Language(s): English.
Discord: Yes/ No (This is a must.) Yes.
Microphone: Yes/ No: Yes.

 

14 hours ago, thepker221 said:

Username:Thepker221
Timezone: Mountain Daylight time
K/D Ratio: (Screenshot) Kc 2.40 60-25
Play time: (Town crier @Home) 9 hours 30 minutes
Language(s): English
Discord: Yes/ No (This is a must.) Yes
Microphone: Yes/ No/ - Yes 

Come from dmm and Eden dmm , good at nhing and multi teaming , don't have the items to risk max yet but already have ags and essentials , either or much love .-

Andrew 

 

On 17/10/2020 at 10:09 PM, PLAGU3EE33E said:

RECRUITMENT
Username: ILIKEDMM
Timezone: EASTERN
K/D Ratio: (Screenshot)

7b618df4236da1bfe693b8fd5ab89ee2.png
Play time: (Town crier @Home)

4c9c46d08a7ecdacb87ccf8141442ca1.png
Language(s): English


Discord: Yes


Microphone: Yes

 

 

ACCEPTED!

Our discord is: https://discord.gg/xb2RAVQ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username: Swoletoe
Timezone: eastern standard time GMT +10
K/D Ratio: (Screenshot) Kc 0-25 Ironman Grind :P
Play time: (Town crier @Home) 9 days 22 hours 38 mins
Language(s): English
Discord: Yes/ No (This is a must.) Yes
Microphone: Yes/ No/ - Yes 

 

 

have recently come back to the game, was booted yesterday for forgetting the rules at HP event, first one back. sorry

 

on the grind it iron man max, 1825 total.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×