sk1lz rsps

Staff Application

What's your in-game username?

Sk1lz rsps

What is your timezone?

GTM -3

What is your playtime?

33 days, 12 hours, 31 minutes

Tell us a little about your gaming history.

I've been in love with rsps since i was around 12, now 24. I've tried all sort of rsps in the past. Such as spawn servers, 317/718, custom servers and more. In the last year ive been hooked up to runewild like when i was a little kid, with so many grinding opportunities. Ive been grinding # hiscores so much lately, i think i know a lot about the game by being #4 rank overall - realism atm. Trying new content such as iron man to improve my knowledge about the game.

Why do you want to be a member of our staff team?

Since the pandemic hit, ive been working remotely from home and i spend A LOT of hours ingame, afking or active, it doesnt matter, but online. This last few months ive been on a new clan chat called "realism cc" which is the only realism content focused clan out there, providing help and guidance to who needs it. Either spanish or english.

Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here:

Thanks for reading, i tried to keep it short to let me experience ingame talk for itself. I havent ever been involved in any toxic pvming/pking/gambling scandal. I also usted to make some youtube videos from another server which i would love to implement on runewild! Im currently grinding for royal rank, still 75000 credits away! Long term goal!

Edited by sk1lz rsps