Sign in to follow this  
Restless

This is BULLSHIT:

I can definitely see the delays.. that 2 second hit delay would have made me run back in and reconsider risking. 

Sad to see this happen, I would stick to duel arena.

1 minute ago, Hp said:

I can definitely see the delays.. that 2 second hit delay would have made me run back in and reconsider risking. 

Sad to see this happen, I would stick to duel arena.

Never staked, nor will. I risk fight for my wealth, it was just unfortunate luck, the thing is I didn't notice prior because I was recording and I usually drop just a few frames while recording (shit pc), but this was straight internet lag.

1 minute ago, Sage Mode said:

Never staked, nor will. I risk fight for my wealth, it was just unfortunate luck, the thing is I didn't notice prior because I was recording and I usually drop just a few frames while recording (shit pc), but this was straight internet lag.

Well i'm giving you a Twisted Bow once I see you in-game, I doubt Jigsaw gb'd or re-risked it.

6 minutes ago, Hp said:

Well i'm giving you a Twisted Bow once I see you in-game, I doubt Jigsaw gb'd or re-risked it.

He did not, he just taunted me, thank you very much man, you didn't have to and I appreciate it.

Clearly lookalike ddoss attempt lmfao? 

How hard was it to see that he entered wild, he already gets delayed, while attacking and eating. He was clicking the dark crab when he hitted the veng meaning that he should of eaten it already.