Sign in to follow this  
VGOD

NH Test Video

edit: ill cut the clips down or slow them down. i sped them up so it wasnt a 10min video of 10 kills but ill cut them more. next time ty for feedback first vid 

Ikik im so shit slow trash blahblahblah #1 smd give me youtuber rank

testing obs,new mouse dpi, and this was like a hour to a hour and a half of nhing so chillllllllll.

Edited by VGOD

Sped up a bit too fast, the music comes in at 17 seconds I believe. Outside of that it was alright.

Edited by Sage Mode

1 minute ago, Sage Mode said:

Sped up a bit too fast, the music comes in at 17 seconds I believe. Outside of that it was alright.

was only like 9 fights didnt want a 5 min video with 9 fights and it was more of a test to see if it laged then anything. 

50 minutes ago, Sage Mode said:

ye probs is sped up too fast i fixed the music thing and yeah was really just a test videos. pked for like a hour. just downloaded obs and shit was seeing how it would look

Nice vid tho, I know its a test video but it only shows 9 / 10 fights of 3 different people. Also like to see that u fight other people who are a little more experienced :). 

Also do never post chatlogs or whatever in a topic which isn't used for/in the video, it gives more negativity to the video. Put those chatlogs in another topic and flame there, tyvm.

Sped up made the video bit worse in my opinion cause all it did was pretend your switches were faster

Cause nh clips are not boring to watch anyways (if fights take longer)

6 hours ago, iReinier839 said:

Nice vid tho, I know its a test video but it only shows 9 / 10 fights of 3 different people. Also like to see that u fight other people who are a little more experienced :). 

Also do never post chatlogs or whatever in a topic which isn't used for/in the video, it gives more negativity to the video. Put those chatlogs in another topic and flame there, tyvm.

yeah i agree not many people play. and it was like a 1 hour pk session. so only a few people. and yeah i was just rolling because i slapped them after they talked shit about this video saying i was trash :)

3 hours ago, ZEEBOOT said:

Sped up made the video bit worse in my opinion cause all it did was pretend your switches were faster

Cause nh clips are not boring to watch anyways (if fights take longer)

46 minutes ago, king said:

just cut the clips?

ight i wont speed them up next time. i didnt know people liked to watch people switching i thought they liked the kills lmaoo