Sign in to follow this  
Rzdg

Elite NWO's staff application

• What's your in-game username? 

Elite NWO

• What is your timezone? 

GMT + 1

• What is your playtime? 

My playtime is 28 days, 23 hours & 48 minutes.

• Tell us a little about your gaming history. 

Well, I started playing Runescape around '07 and kinda grew up with it. After that I quickly discovered the world of RSPS's. The OG's might remember the ones like "Moparscape" etc. Since '10 i've been playing alot of different RSPS's throughout the years, i've been moderator on a few of them aswell. And I joined the community of Runewild around December 2019. 

• Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? 

I think that I can be valueable to the community by helping out with anything that's going on. I am having a lot of fun up here when ever it's pking or Pvming, I would like to give something in return and be a part of the staff team so I can help people along the way. 

• Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here:

My name is Rowdy , I am from the netherlands. I am 27 years old and father of my 3 year old daughter. I am online everyday, helping people where ever I can. It would mean alot to me to be able as an staff member to really help the people out with their problems / bugs. It always gives me a great feeling when I've helped somebody. From time to time you see quite some toxicity like racism or insults. It would be nice that i'm able to do something about it and make it better for everybody that enjoys playing this server.

If there are any other questions, please feel free to ask. 

• Kind regards, 

Elite NWO
Edited by Elite NWO