Joyerino

Mercy's Xmas Giveaway Event!

MERCY'S XMAS EVENT

Hello fellow Runewilders! It is my pleasure to present to you , Mercys Christmas/Hannukah/Sodoku, EVENTS SCHEDUALE!

We will be giving away a total of around 50-100b ! There will be several events hosted threw out the week but this thread will be focused on 1 day specifically, that in which is the 23rd of December(friday)!(times are following GMT time zone(greenwich mean time)

22:00-23:00= Inner Tournaments, in which all the players who participate will be put into a pool and divided into 2 teams ! 2 Seperate voice channels will be made and teams will be moved for communications/calls ! Each team will have 2 captains who will act as main callers!(Prize will be between 10-30b). Style still TBD!(f2p,barrows,40 defence,pures)

23:00-23:45= Corp Mass ! Anyone who gets an announced drop that isnt an ely will get a "Rip Ely" by everyone, and receive 10 ultra m boxs!

23:45-00:30= Scribble Time! We will be hosting scribble perhaps 1 or 2 games at the same time ! Each winner will receive a prize! Will be monitered for cheaters...

00:30-01:00- Image Hide n seek ! I will post a picture of my location on the discord and whoever finds me will get a prize!

And to end in the best way possible......

01:00-1:45 - "Secreat Game" ... the most fun game to play with ur friends which always ends up in non stop laughter! Those who participate will find out how it works , rules etc will be explained, whoever has played it knows how it ends... and afterwards a drop party will be hosted for anyone who has participated! ;)

ALL THE EVENTS WILL BE HOSTED IN A SEPERATE DISCORD NOT RELATED TO MERCY THAT WILL BE DELETED AFTER THE EVENTS IS OVER !

Discord link: 

https://discord.gg/BHkUjsddJS

DONATION LIST:

- No more Fp  - 30b

-XGoon- 3.2b

-Joyerino - 31b

Edited by Joyerino