4 hit ko

Iron 4 hit Staff App

If Iron 4 Head got a staff position he would use his power to abuse me. I am completely ok with this.. You know what they say about big 4 heads... sex.

I Vouch, iron 4 hit responds to many help in the "help" cc..  He helped me out with questions i had on the game and was very knowledgeable. When staff didnt respond i messaged iron 4 hit for help on questions i had and he gave me very useful tips on stuff i didn't know anything about 10 on 10 helpful, respectful, kind, and mature !

+1 For sure, genuinely great lad. Very helpful and genuine person doesn't matter who you are he'll help ya if he can.

super responsive and helpful guy,  iv known him coming on 2 years now. hes always helping people with informed responses in Help cc +1 from me, Good luck bud!

+10 everytime i ask for help on CC iron 4 hit help me and the most important track my progress pming me if i need something aditional, thanks man ur be great as a staff.

very friendly and helpful, helped me out ingame with a few things i needed help with and is always active big vouch for me !