"The completionist cape"

completionist_cape.pngcompletionist_cape_2.png

For those with enough patience to grind every skill to its maximum experience cap (200m) the Completionist Cape would be awarded to players who has "Completed The Game"

Extra Suggestion

It could come with the Max hood when bought; both of these can have the colors customized. You can attach the hood to your cloak to create a "Hooded Max Cape"

Thanks so much for your time <3 Luu

1 hour ago, Temporal said:

Yep I think players who achieve that deserve something to showcase their dedication. +

I also agree 1000000%, that's my reasoning for making this post! haha <3 

On 7/6/2023 at 11:47 AM, Gora said:

+1 would be cool, but as long as comp cape doesnt looks to much rs3 its pogg gonna give more grinds.

yes sir! i beleive you should be able to show off how dedicated of a player you are with this cape

On 7/5/2023 at 6:25 AM, Luu said:

"The completionist cape"

For those with enough patience to grind every skill to its maximum experience cap (200m) the Completionist Cape would be awarded to players who has "Completed The Game"

Extra Suggestion

It could come with the Max hood when bought; both of these can have the colors customized. You can attach the hood to your cloak to create a "Hooded Max Cape"

please add something like this

On 7/5/2023 at 9:07 AM, Temporal said:

Yep I think players who achieve that deserve something to showcase their dedication. +

yes sir

14 hours ago, Celsius said:

please add something like this

thanks for the +1 my friend

On 7/5/2023 at 6:25 AM, Luu said:

"The completionist cape"

Extra Suggestion

HEY GUYS! JUST BUMPING THIS UP SO WE CAN GET SOME FEEDBACK FROM THE COMMUNITY! ID REALLY LOVE TO HEAR EVERYONE'S OPINIONS ON THIS!