Mr Chad

Making money flipping + profits from a day by Mr. Chad

I'm posting this because I get asked this constantly and now I'll be able to just refer to this. NOTE: this guide is for flipping, not merching. Flipping means we're selling our stock as soon as possible. So we rotate our capital as many times as we can, in as short amount of time possible. Merching can be a lot more profitable but it's way trickier, you need more patience, and other more experienced players on the market will try to play you. 

Some of y'all think gambling is the only way to get rich, well that's some serious bs. To prove it to you I have logged all my buy and sell amounts from a day of flipping.  To those thinking I'm stupid for sharing this, it doesn't matter because the prices constantly shift and the most profitable items constantly shift also. I'm no longer buying and selling these items at these prices now.

"Yeah Mr. Chad but you're still creating more competition by teaching this to people"

I promise you, 95% of the mfs reading this will spend 5 minutes trying this and then go and lose their bank at fp instead. No worries. This thread is for the very few on this server willing to put the effort in.

Anyway, this is from spending 5-10 minutes like 5-6 times in a day. That's 15b in about an hour of playtime total. Making money on Runewild is easy.

Now I can already hear you thinking: "yeah Mr. chad but you are already rich, I can't afford to buy these items, rich get richer smh" 

How do you think I got the budget to buy them in the first place? It doesn't matter what your budget is, you just scale it to your budget.

What you do is:

1. keep a close eye on the prices of items, you'll see they float within a certain range which is usually quite stable unless someone is manipulating them.  You'll start to see there's a bottom that the price never stays under for long. So you know, the closer you buy to the price the safer it is, because you can always sell it for minor loss or break even if you can't get rid of it for some reason. 

2. Anyway once you know the range, what you're going to do is see if the item is currently at a non-manipulated price. Because you don't want to be buying torva at 5.5b because it's currently 6b on the market, only for it to dump to 4.5b an hour later because it was manipulated. 

3. Once you have confirmed the item is within the normal range of its price, put in buy offers 5-10% under the current market price, depending on how expensive the item is this percentage can be lower or higher. For example, you're not going to get an Elysian currently at 85b market price for 10% off at 76.5b but you can easily get a 300m torture at 270m. 

4. As soon as the buy offer fills you just instantly put it for sale again at the current market price. 

5. When it sells, you repeat this. Let's say you're doing this with your entire bank value, everytime that full amount gets flipped your bank grows by 5-10% or whatever percentage the range is getting you. So it'll grow exponentially and you'll see the value grow fast. 

6. That's all there is to it, at the start this will be a bit of effort but you'll learn price ranges by heart very quickly. You'll also start seeing that there are many opportunities beyond this 5-10% per flip, but I'm not going into detail on that here as it would be too much information at once. Just practice doing this and you'll have 100b+ in no time. 

image.thumb.png.c66110e974395a41870f8f92556ff817.png

Ya, this guy gets it. I think the spreadsheet is a bit much though, I tried it in the past and it led to burnout, I find that you'll gain a strong intuition of the turnover rate of diff items as you do it more

7 hours ago, Temporal said:

Ya, this guy gets it. I think the spreadsheet is a bit much though, I tried it in the past and it led to burnout, I find that you'll gain a strong intuition of the turnover rate of diff items as you do it more

This spreadsheet was only used as a 1 day log for this post, to show how profitable just  a day of it can be, and admittedly it was kinda interesting because it was more than I thought lol 

Good guide, but just like you stated most people don't see the comfort in spending their time with grabbing quick but small amounts of money. At the end of the day, people will always end up gambling, which is completely on them.

On 24/02/2024 at 2:50 PM, GlF said:

Good guide, but just like you stated most people don't see the comfort in spending their time with grabbing quick but small amounts of money. At the end of the day, people will always end up gambling, which is completely on them.

15b in a day is imo not really a small amount for what takes you maybe 20-30 mins , and except for the void waker and tumekens this could have been done with a 15b bank 

21 hours ago, Mr Chad said:

15b in a day is imo not really a small amount for what takes you maybe 20-30 mins , and except for the void waker and tumekens this could have been done with a 15b bank 

Realistically speaking 99% of people don't have the patience for this regardless, but overall you did good with this and I hope people take this into consideration whenever they try to make some cash.

On 26/02/2024 at 8:16 PM, PMs On said:

Realistically speaking 99% of people don't have the patience for this regardless, but overall you did good with this and I hope people take this into consideration whenever they try to make some cash.

I am aware

"Yeah Mr. Chad but you're still creating more competition by teaching this to people"

I promise you, 95% of the mfs reading this will spend 5 minutes trying this and then go and lose their bank at fp instead. No worries. This thread is for the very few on this server willing to put the effort in.