Sign in to follow this  
Temporal

Idea to Increase The Number of Pkers at Edge

When Jagex wanted to spice up deadman mode they added sigils, and it was hype. I'm not suggesting that sigils exactly as they are should be added to RW, but maybe some variations of them.

We already have the servant pet which is an approximation of what I'm saying, and I know there have been failed attempts in the past of servers attempting this, I just think the buffs don't have to be so crazy that people feel like they're playing pokemon rather than runescape.

Let's say 4 tradeable pets were added, similar to the servant, and only use-able in edge, so riskers don't feel forced to partake. Half of the pets can be low-end and affordable, other half high-end and cooler, both spicing up pking just a little. Off the top of my head maybe a pet which gives like 'a further +10% melee accuracy when wearing void' as a low-end one, and maybe a high-end one worth 20b+ can give +2% damage boost to special attacks, so 2 max hits at most. The thing that makes pvp interesting is the different combinations of weapons/gear/prayers, and this would be adding another layer to that. Imo just make sure they're not overpowered buffs and it won't spiral out of control.