Sign in to follow this  
elmo

Fix the god damn emotes.

Bonjour fellow fedora wearing intellectuals. I have a little suggestion/story/theory I’d like to share.

So I’ve always been a bit of a cunt which gets me muted on RuneScape and many other rsps's more often then I’d like to admit.
However lucky for me there are many emotes which allow me to communicate with other zit-nosed soy boys such as myself without any form of speech. 
But for some reason the emotes have been broken since the launch of the game which took place in November of last year. This makes the craters in my forehead itch very hard. While this is only a minor inconvenience I’d like to see this changed.  
One might ask themselves why fix them now? They have broken been since the end of rspspk and the beginning of locopk. And guess what? Both of those games died !
(sorry David I know both servers were like children to you, may their souls find rest in Walhalla. )
And that is exactly why we must add all emotes back into the game. Some critics might claim that the dead of the servers locopk and rspspk took place because there were little to no updates and advertisement for these servers. But don’t let these people fool you ! wake up sheepeople !
A lack of emotes is the real reason both games died.  Even our own beloved runewild has suffered and almost died from this emote ebola outbreak before the reset took place. We must make Furher David aware of this before it is too late.

Like if you care about the server
1 like = 1 new emote

(plz add funny fortnite dances and dabs as an emote)

Much love and stay woke
a your concerned player
elmo(runewild), elm0 (locopk) , rag (rpspk), rags muppet (rspspk)

LitQddB.gif don't step on lego's yall !