Sign in to follow this  
Justin

Current Mod Icon / Roles

Can we please change the current Mod icon / Rework roles?

For example instead of having the current Gray "Trial-Moderator" 

Change it to Helper with a light blue mod icon.

After that would be dark blue "Head Helper". Than mod, global mod, senior mod, admin etc.

One more thing I'd like to mention is the current powers for a Trial-Moderator are similar if not the same as senior which is 1 below admin, it needs a rework / nerf (IMO).

Also this has been an issue for years, having forum mod powers and in-game powers.

Can we change it and have a light green "Trial - Forum Moderator"

Then the following would be green "Forum Moderator"

And last perhaps dark green with gold

"Head Forum Moderator"

All the forum moderators will have 0 power ingame, this is mainly for people like rudra who are very mature, have a vast knowledge of the forums, active, but don't have time to log in-game.

This is just my opinion on how it should be, would make for less immature people as it'll be harder to have access to lots of power, a more cleaner team and the player can know who exactly to talk with regarding their situation.

This is completely my opinion, I understand not everyone will agree but feel free to leave your opinion.

Edited by Justin

3 hours ago, Justin said:

All the forum moderators will have 0 power ingame, this is mainly for people like rudra who are very mature, have a vast knowledge of the forums, active, but don't have time to log in-game.

This is just my opinion on how it should be, would make for less immature people as it'll be harder to have access to lots of power, a more cleaner team and the player can know who exactly to talk with regarding their situation.

This is completely my opinion, I understand not everyone will agree but feel free to leave your opinion.

Would be the ideal situation for me. I wouldn't mind having the in-game powers, but I would feel like I was letting people down, by not being as active as other mods. A Forum Moderator rank would fit me perfectly.

Supporting this alot, Think it deffo needs to be clear for to know who's a role model and what's being excepted of those persons from player to admin. Good suggestion

I support this I feel some people immediately jumping in with normal mod powers can be a huge issue and your separation idea was great.