rudra

Hunter Skill

6 hours ago, ZEEBOOT said:

ye let the improvements begin.

46 minutes ago, Donky said:

::chins is a very common spot for pkers so the grind to level up hunter would be hard.

Fully support your suggestion, Would love to see more skilling ingame.

Cheers for supporting bois.

Wonderful suggestions, Id like to suggest as well that all skills become trainable therefore giving more content such as a completionist cape respectively, wonderful suggestions Rudra my friend, much love appreciated, enjoy your day

3 hours ago, Cata said:

Wonderful suggestions, Id like to suggest as well that all skills become trainable therefore giving more content such as a completionist cape respectively, wonderful suggestions Rudra my friend, much love appreciated, enjoy your day

Would be great to see all working skills, however, I don't think it'll happen, and that's nothing against David, but working skills, don't pull the same amount of players that Raids 2 will. He has to manage his time extremely well already without giving him more to do.

I like the idea Rudra,  the points would have to be on a very low scale.. i.e say 500 points every 5 minutes (result in say 100 kills for example)? Requires little to no effort, gives skillers a new skill to train + makes it a challenge considering ::chins is a hotspot for pkers.

3 minutes ago, B said:

I like the idea Rudra,  the points would have to be on a very low scale.. i.e say 500 points every 5 minutes (result in say 100 kills for example)? Requires little to no effort, gives skillers a new skill to train + makes it a challenge considering ::chins is a hotspot for pkers.

Ye, not going to lie, I don't personally care too much about the points, I just want another skill to train.

1 minute ago, Rudra said:

Ye, not going to lie, I don't personally care too much about the points, I just want another skill to train.

In which case im sure having working hunter, being able to box trap + catch chins would be more than adequate. There are rumours of another skill being looked into, but for now David wants to focus on other things x'D