rudra

Hunter Skill

I would love to see a very basic version of Hunter added to the game. We all know the complexity there is of adding new skills to default revisions/sources, however, this would be a basic, yet very beneficial way of adding a new skill.

Chinchompas should be added to ::chins, for each chinchompa you kill, you are rewarded Hunter xp.

This would add a new skill for people to grind/train, a new pet for people to go for, as well as increasing traffic at ::chins.

Thoughts?

I like the idea. But i think it would be awesome if you could exchange the chins for Wild points.

7 minutes ago, Justin said:

I like the idea. But i think it would be awesome if you could exchange the chins for Wild points.

Holy fucking shit thats actually genius definitely support that.

only downside is theres generally either a team at chins or a few randoms all this would do in basically be pk farming.  people are soo kill hungry on this game due to achieves and pkp that no1 would last more than 5 minutes (pkp reset timer) and every1 would regear  and drop combat just to get 1 kill.  hunting spot should be out of the way and a pain to get to somewhat

38 minutes ago, Justin said:

That would be sick.

29 minutes ago, elmo said:

Holy fucking shit thats actually genius definitely support that.

Hey, the original idea isn't bad either.

27 minutes ago, kegan said:

only downside is theres generally either a team at chins or a few randoms all this would do in basically be pk farming.  people are soo kill hungry on this game due to achieves and pkp that no1 would last more than 5 minutes (pkp reset timer) and every1 would regear  and drop combat just to get 1 kill.  hunting spot should be out of the way and a pain to get to somewhat

True, perhaps there could be a version at donor island, perhaps not rewarding you chins which can be exchanged for Wilderness points.

12 minutes ago, Atlas said:

Oooo support

Thanks bruh.

20 minutes ago, Mahone said:

Either for points or for BM.

Sellable to a shop or something would be cool, unless a purpose for them is also released along with the skill.

On 5.6.2018 at 2:04 PM, Justin said:

i agree on this!

::chins is a very common spot for pkers so the grind to level up hunter would be hard.

Fully support your suggestion, Would love to see more skilling ingame.