Sign in to follow this  
MAGMA

#Legion pk vid 7

@Smacked up

Firstly, wclord999 is veteran.

if you call him a random its more like you re just outing yourself for having joined this server the past 2 weeks.

second, nice vid you got a total of 10 fps now and some bandicam clips gj broder.

why didnt you put in the fact that your "bait" almost died to my 30 barrage and i worked him for 8 brews while he only got me for 3. 

still GF had 10seconds on tp tanking 2:40 with 5 brews you guys are still an ego filled joke clan.

12 minutes ago, Blackhat said:

@Smacked up

Firstly, wclord999 is veteran.

if you call him a random its more like you re just outing yourself for having joined this server the past 2 weeks.

second, nice vid you got a total of 10 fps now and some bandicam clips gj broder.

why didnt you put in the fact that your "bait" almost died to my 30 barrage and i worked him for 8 brews while he only got me for 3. 

still GF had 10seconds on tp tanking 2:40 with 5 brews you guys are still an ego filled joke clan.

check out last vids with you emperyan whales in it stfu you closed in 1 week clueless retard pipe down

1 hour ago, Smacked up said:

check out last vids with you emperyan whales in it stfu you closed in 1 week clueless retard pipe down

That video had most OT kills than emp, you killed 1 of ours that was solo, stop being a joke dont pit us in with ot. we merged for the Sri last week thats about it. how can you call me clueless when you dont evenr understand that fact.

2 minutes ago, Blackhat said:

That video had most OT kills than emp, you killed 1 of ours that was solo, stop being a joke dont pit us in with ot. we merged for the Sri last week thats about it. how can you call me clueless when you dont evenr understand that fact.

don't lie to save face whale l0000l ur team got clapped daily