Sign in to follow this  
cokiemonsta

Dharok Pking - Double AGS Giveaway! -

Appreciate it, hope you signed up for that giveaway :) Next few videos will be chest openings with a little bit of highlight clips. 

I have spent a lot of time collecting treasure chest, mystery boxes and crystal keys for upcoming videos. I also have a few big staking clips and pk's to put towards the end of each video :) 

My bank is put into my videos so i hope everyone enjoys my content

10 minutes ago, cokiemonsta said:

Appreciate it, hope you signed up for that giveaway :) Next few videos will be chest openings with a little bit of highlight clips. 

I have spent a lot of time collecting treasure chest, mystery boxes and crystal keys for upcoming videos. I also have a few big staking clips and pk's to put towards the end of each video :) 

My bank is put into my videos so i hope everyone enjoys my content

great to hear man, you better believe that i will be watching your next video, dont stake to much for content we dont want you getting cleaned :P and i sure did enter the giveaway my friend.

1 hour ago, bio said:

great to hear man, you better believe that i will be watching your next video, dont stake to much for content we dont want you getting cleaned :P and i sure did enter the giveaway my friend.

I just wish more people watched my vids. I don't get enough viewers on this rsps but on spk i could always count on 400+ views a vid. 

Trust me, i try to stay away from staking :) The worst i did was chuck my tbow and won. Me being a dumbass, i forgot to record lmao sorry.

Good to know you entered the giveaway. I don't want the same 5 people joining my giveaways and winning :) 

1 hour ago, cokiemonsta said:

I just wish more people watched my vids. I don't get enough viewers on this rsps but on spk i could always count on 400+ views a vid. 

Trust me, i try to stay away from staking :) The worst i did was chuck my tbow and won. Me being a dumbass, i forgot to record lmao sorry.

Good to know you entered the giveaway. I don't want the same 5 people joining my giveaways and winning :) 

hey man, keep grinding, do it for the fun. dont think about how many views you got. ruins the fun, just keep advertising your stuff er yell over yell and the giveaways defiantly attracts more people :)

59 minutes ago, bio said:

hey man, keep grinding, do it for the fun. dont think about how many views you got. ruins the fun, just keep advertising your stuff er yell over yell and the giveaways defiantly attracts more people :)

Agreed just would like to figure out why i'm getting less views then i did on spawnpk. similar amount of players.

Just now, cokiemonsta said:

Agreed just would like to figure out why i'm getting less views then i did on spawnpk. similar amount of players.

Your fanbase was stricly spk players of course, the viewers will come while RW gets bigger everyday. like i said keep yelling your content and your giveaways draw the newer players

Nice vid bro. Looking forward to the next one.

Edited by Ian