Sign in to follow this  
oogod

Trading post suggestion

there should be a option to put out an offer, just like the G.E and it would work the same.

This has its reasons so i dont need to explain as it would make merching trading etc faster 

I also suggest the option to see recent items added to the trading post, so it would just show the latest items added.

This would be awesome, however the amount of coding a grand exhange system would take is mind boggling. For example, right now all that has to be considered is the item up for sale, and having someone purchase it. It's basically a player owned shop. Once you start talking about leaving buy offers in the trading post, you have to consider how to automatically transfer exact wealth and items in the same way the GE does, for example the way the GE orders offers, and who actually buys the item, if there are three or four separate buy offers in.

This isn't something that has been overlooked by God David, it's just something that isn't really feasible, without having another developer to support the coding.

I like the idea of being able to see recent items put up for sale in the trading post. The putting in a buy offer one is a but much to ask though as it takes a lot of time.

I love the idea mate, but like Rudra has said - it would require a lot of time and effort, which again as Rudra said, David has to use wisely as he's on his own.

When 07 came out didn't they have a trading post in city banks where people could buy and sell things, or was it just sell? It was slower but it was more community based, you'd know who sold what and who bought your stuff.

1 hour ago, B said:

I love the idea mate, but like Rudra has said - it would require a lot of time and effort, which again as Rudra said, David has to use wisely as he's on his own.

When 07 came out didn't they have a trading post in city banks where people could buy and sell things, or was it just sell? It was slower but it was more community based, you'd know who sold what and who bought your stuff.

To be honest if he Actually is by himself I see that as a problem 

one person can’t really update the server and pump out content like the other top servers

tbh he should at least add the recent items added seems easy and would make the trading post look nice