Sign in to follow this  
kegan

Singles pvm event boss

The idea is a boss like vork in the sense everyone can atk it and top 5 dpm get reward but it is in single combat only.  Lets just say skitzo.

Loc 1:  south of pirates hut

Loc 2:  28 wild north of east drags

Timer: spawns 1 hour after vork is killed

Loot: 100% x wildy points in form of emblems 5k-10k pts (10k points is 5k short of ring scroll which is about 15m)

Uncommon: 15k pts in emblems, super mystery box, mystery box

Rare: legend m box, acb, ancient wyv shield

Very rare:  pet m box, 3a mbox, ancest pieces

Other reward ideas are cosmetics that hold value: phats weens 3a items as very rares 

This boss could be combined with the vork achieve to make it more possible for solo players.  Kill a combination of 40 80 120 of vork and skitzo

Tbh i like the idea of emblems lol. But i always wanted to add skotizo to slayer. I suggested it to a mod a while back. I was thinking of some sort of really good drop table with a few trolls. The idea would be to have 1 skotizo kill per task and the task is extremely rare. The drop table would consist of some overpowered uncommon+ drops but the common drop would be only decent. 

Having this would remove dark claw from the slayer shop and increase slayer popularity even more then it already is and add a new pet into the game.