Sign in to follow this  
Wtf Dennis

Picture of my two boys :)

4 hours ago, Dream said:

One on the right is definitely purespams double no doubt 

Lmao, just the haircut and landing strip forehead ??

Thank you everyone for the kind words, they will definitely be learning how to pk.

1 hour ago, h said:

Would you be my daddy too? ;)

15 hours ago, Sage Mode said:

I wouldn't suggest showing pictures of your children on a RSPS forum, but oh well lol

Rule 3. Gravedigging

• To some the term "gravedigging" might be somewhat new so let me explain it to you here; Gravedigging is looking up old posts to comment on them to either boost your post count or bring that post back to life. After a certain period we simply don't want you posting on a topic so usually we end up locking it, if a topic isn't locked and you use it to boost post count this can be called gravedigging. It's not something we will ban your forums account for however we will give you a firm warning. If you do continue gravedigging after this warning you risk getting your account suspended for an indefinite amount of time.

3 minutes ago, KLEIN said:

Rule 3. Gravedigging

• To some the term "gravedigging" might be somewhat new so let me explain it to you here; Gravedigging is looking up old posts to comment on them to either boost your post count or bring that post back to life. After a certain period we simply don't want you posting on a topic so usually we end up locking it, if a topic isn't locked and you use it to boost post count this can be called gravedigging. It's not something we will ban your forums account for however we will give you a firm warning. If you do continue gravedigging after this warning you risk getting your account suspended for an indefinite amount of time.

I wouldn't consider it gravedigging, it was refreshed 14 hours ago by some guy :x

8 hours ago, h said:

I wouldn't consider it gravedigging, it was refreshed 14 hours ago by some guy :x

Refreshing doesn't mean anything. if a topic was created a couple weeks ago and someone replies to it, that's considered Gravedigging.

Locked-