Sign in to follow this  
Lesion

List of suggestions / ideas

Love the idea of introducing kraken. But dont know if any of the drops would even be worth it. Majority of bosses are killed with bp/tbow regardless nice list man. Keep up the good work

37 minutes ago, Storm said:

Love the idea of introducing kraken. But dont know if any of the drops would even be worth it. Majority of bosses are killed with bp/tbow regardless nice list man. Keep up the good work

Appreciated! Much love <3

ya got some nice ideas, and the game is going forward if they add some new thing, i would love to see a fight cave aswell, rather with jad then with inferno cuz its easier :P

I like the skilling ideas, but dont think much people will like the nerf part of the bp.

Also grinding for items like void is not everyone down for.

Imo is the game also bit glitchy like the map if u click on it it dont works sometimes, and with pvming u click left from a monster like callisto u click on callisto, so tbh theres other work what need to be done first, but its good u got some suggestions and maybe they can work on it, how more to do how better it is imo

<3 and send nudes <3

3 minutes ago, Cavemanmusic said:

ya got some nice ideas, and the game is going forward if they add some new thing, i would love to see a fight cave aswell, rather with jad then with inferno cuz its easier :P

I like the skilling ideas, but dont think much people will like the nerf part of the bp.

Also grinding for items like void is not everyone down for.

Imo is the game also bit glitchy like the map if u click on it it dont works sometimes, and with pvming u click left from a monster like callisto u click on callisto, so tbh theres other work what need to be done first, but its good u got some suggestions and maybe they can work on it, how more to do how better it is imo

<3 and send nudes <3

Thanks for the feedback! You got a fair point with the void part! 

Also you have my discord hit me up bb <3

10 hours ago, Lesion said:

Hi there! I have a couple of ideas / suggestions that I would love to share, but I feel like it's best to put them all in 1 thread rather than making many different ones. So here we go. 
Note that these are just my opinions, subject to change and i'd love to hear your feedback on them!

- More skilling. PKing and PVMing are indeed great ways to make blood money. But I feel like an rsps is incomplete without proper skilling. Not everybody is a PK'er or a PVM'er. Personally I like being challenged to grind for my max cape you know? For example just put in some skilling teleports to the woodcutting guild, fishing guild, mining places, hunter locations, farming patches, thieving stalls, agility courses. Getting a max cape would finally be a real achievment, rather than simply buying it.
You name it. Might not be a bad idea to put some trees or ores in donator islands as well.

- If skilling becomes a thing, we might want NPC stores with skilling supplies to be bought. Like tools for example. 

- I agree that setting a bank pin is important, but I doubt that a lot of people do it. Why not make it more rewarding and tempting for a new player to set a bank pin? For example giving the player a onetime 5M blood money for setting his pin? I've seen many other servers doing this with 2FA and bank pins, the accounts that have 2FA and bank pin set would receive 50% bonus xp after voting for example.

- Increase the standard amount of kills on slayer tasks. I've been getting slayer tasks ranging anywhere from 10 to 15 kills. In my opinion this is just not enough. 

- I know many of you will hate me for it, but maybe we should ''nerf'' blowpipes by making it need darts. By doing this, mining and smithing would be stimulated and thus a new way of making money for players would be created. Maybe add runite bars / ore as a drop to some NPC's too? 

- Introduce Pest Control, yes. I know many may hate me once again for this, but (Elite) Void shouldn't be this easy to obtain, this shouldn't be EasyScape people!

- Introduce Ironman mode. I think it would be nice to have the option to be an Ironman, it would add more variaty to the game. If this turns out to be a success, HCIM and UIM next?

- Introduce Warriors Guild? Personally I don't have anything against buying a dragon defender from that shop but maybe it could be a thing for Ironmen. Or maybe some other people may simply dislike buying a dragon defender like this.

- Introduce the Lizardman Shaman. This boss would drop the dragon warhammer like it does in OldSchool Runescape. 

- Introduce the Grotesuq Guardians. Why? Because the pet is badass duhh.

- Inferno cave. Make people actually ''deserve'' their inferno cape rather than having to buy it. I don't know if the only way to get it currently is through donating, but that seems like pay to win shenanigans to me.

- Remove Kraken Tentacle from the store and introduce Kraken instead. Make it at least a little challenging!

1. A lot of people have voted for more Skilling but David has been to busy, in the future for sure.

2. There is already a Skilling store located by the edgeville furnace. Also tools you can spawn like hammer, pickaxe etc but maybe dpick and be added. (If mining is of course)

3. David gives a lot for new players and setting a pin is for your own safety, maybe David can add a reward but I doubt it.

4. Agreed but it would be to easy for 99 Slayer If you blocked boss task and grinded nonstop 40 bloodveld task etc. Not online but check the Slayer center btw, not sure what most the perks have to offer really.

5. I agree and disagree, it would be nice to nerf blowpipe but at the same time all you are doing is annoying new players that can't afford tbow which means tbow would have to be nerfed. Not worth.

6. I'm sorry for asking but did you think pest control had a high chance of going through? To find a team of 5 would be a pain let alone 10 or 20. But I agree void elite should be harder like 25k pkps ea it something but I think it's to late now. 

7. Iron Man mode! Would love to see this happen 100%, also HCIM and UIM would be way to hard since it's rune"wild" server, die way to much.

8. Disagree on warriors guild. It's to much work for most people. Sorry.

9. Lizard shamans I support especially since dwh is out of shop prices are rising with raids. Be nice if there weren't so many in game already though.

10. Guardians would be interesting, Support but hard to say cause what would it drop exactly that's useful? (Tbh I kinda forgot the drops, I know the grand ring that's it)

11. Inferno is to much tbh. Its not worth it all for a cape on a private server.

12. There are NPCs for respected+, donator island is just a minor things for becoming donator, the first donator in my opinion is great as is.

13. RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

Thanks for your suggestions.

Unlock "Slayer task increase" and extend bloodvelds, dust devils, abby demons, nechs and gargoyles and you get 100+ tasks all the time

5 hours ago, LIGHTWEIGHT said:

Unlock "Slayer task increase" and extend bloodvelds, dust devils, abby demons, nechs and gargoyles and you get 100+ tasks all the time

If that's the case ezpz.

4 hours ago, LIGHTWEIGHT said:

Thanks for pointing this out to me! Appreciated <3

i could see some of these being introduced but some of them aren't the greatest. 

On 10-7-2018 at 10:19 PM, Lesion said:

- Increase the standard amount of kills on slayer tasks. I've been getting slayer tasks ranging anywhere from 10 to 15 kills. In my opinion this is just not enough. 

Once you've bought all of the extensions you receive tasks of 100+ monsters a time.

For the rest, I do support all of them especially the skilling/donator suggestions.