Sign in to follow this  
stayruthless

Quality of Life Fixes

So the past week or so back playing I've ran into a few rather annoying things that I'm sure every new player or existing player has ran into, here they are:

- F12 Gear Slots, After you select a Gear the interface remains open. Immediately after gearing, I'm ready to use other F-Keys whether it's to check gear/spellbook/prayers and always end up switching to another Gear Slot from my desired one. The interface shouldn't remain open after equipping gear, only when customizing the right click options.

- Re-sizable client option, doesn't save on logout, or next client use like rest of settings, also the minimap frame ghosts/flickers on left side of client time to time.

- Voting chatbox notification pops up: even after already voting. Server should do a check whether or not you've voted, rather than interrupting you.

- Name Capitalization, example my name, the S wasn't automatically capitalized, first thing I noticed when I logged in.. it gave server meh vibe off bat lol

- Pure Pking, I understand it's 1 defence pking, but there's no 0s involved EVER. I enjoy fast pace pking, but you can't outeat a magic shortbow hitting constant 20's or a whip constant 30's. So impossible to enjoy when it's just a dice roll of who gets one big hit and snowballs you with primary or a spec. 

- You should automatically be put into Help CC upon first joining, just so people know it exists.

Edited by stayruthless

- The gear interface change you're proposing is controversial, as people use it to skill more efficiently, I'd agree if it were toggle-able.

- I agree, client setting should be saved.

- Sure

- I prefer it the way it is, you get what you type, this way you can customise the capitalisation in your name as much as you like.

- Only issue with pure PKing is the gmaul.

- I believed you already were, but if not, support.

Great suggestions, as for voting chatbox it's only if you are idle for a long period that it pops-up. The name capitalization is done that way so players can choose in what way they capitalize their name such as examPLE or EXAMPLE etc.

I'll wait and see what other people say about your first suggestion about the gear system, i'll surely patch the last two ones.

Love the idea of a toggle button for f12, support. I've had the same issues with sizable client, as I played on a 40+ inch screen I'm constantly having to resize. The pure thing idk about. As far as the help cc support. I was not put in help cc upon starting. The voting does only pop up on idle time and I'd rather be able to capitalize each letter if I wanted to. Great suggestions my dude. Keep it up

4 hours ago, David said:

The name capitalization is done that way so players can choose in what way they capitalize their name such as examPLE or EXAMPLE etc.

Ye I understand, but then there's people such as me running around with their desired usernames in lowercase because they didn't know. Would be sick if first character was default capitalized, as i'm sure there's more people who want a normal name than a under case one.. I'm just a a bit butthurt